From February to July 2021, the public who register the iRecycle and foodpanda can earn the iDollar by recycling the designated glass and plastic containers at home by the door-to-door recycling service appointment (Please click here for more details) through WhatsAPP to hotline (852) 6300 0133. The top five recycling customers per month (by items) can entitle foodpanda voucher worth up to HK$300.
Date: February ~ July 2021
How to participate:
1. Download and register as iRecycle & foodpanda user
2. Making the Door-to-Door Recycling service appointment (Please click here for more details)
3. Clean recycling the designated glass and plastic containers (At least 10 bottles/containers)
4. Earn iDollar after completed the recycling process
Designated glass and plastic containers (1 container = 5 iDollars)
Glass container (Only available in the collection points at Hong Kong Island district, the New Territories district and Islands district)
Type 1 (PET) plastic bottle
Type 2 (HDPE) plastic bottle
Type 5 (PP) plastic container
Precautions for door-to-door recycling service:
1. Proper and cleaning recycling
At least 10 but not more than 100 of designated containers (at one single collection point)
3. Well separated in the bag by type:
Provide your own bag(s) for each door-to-door recycling service appointment and separate the containers by type as below:
– Glass containers in one bag
– Type 1 – PET, type 2 – HDPE and type 5 – PP plastic bottles in one bag
– Other type 5 – PP plastic containers (other than plastic bottle) in one bag
How to win:
The top five recycling customers per month (by items) by the Door-to-Door Recycling Service
No. of winner:
The top five recycling customers (per month) from February to July 2021 (The winners will received individual notification)
Champion: HK$300 foodpanda voucher
1st runner-up: HK$200 foodpanda voucher
2nd runner-up: HK$100 foodpanda voucher
4th and 5th places: HK$50 foodpanda voucher
Enquiry: (852) 3705 9315 / firstname.lastname@example.org
iRecycle mobile APP – Download NOW:
Terms & Conditions
- “foodpanda – iRecycle D2D recycling Award” (the campaign) will be from 1 February 2021 to 30 July 2021 (inclusive both date).
- Participant must be an iRecycle mobile APP and foodpanda APP registered user at the same time and maintain the valid iRecycle mobile APP account with a valid registered mobile phone number.
- The campaign is calculated by the amount of recycled glass bottles, plastic bottles (type 1 and type 2) and/or plastic containers (type 5) through Door-to-Door recycling service of iRecycle only.
- The campaign will start from the first day at 00:00 until the last day of each month at 23:59 (28Feb, 31March, 30April, 31May, 30June, 30July). iDollars will only be calculated within the captioned period of time.
- The top five recycling customers per month (by items) will receive special prize offered by foodpanda HK. For details, please refer to the prize offering email issued by foodpanda HK. Ranking and prize as follow:
• 1st: HKD$300 foodpanda voucher
• 2nd: HKD$200 foodpanda voucher
• 3rd: HKD$100 foodpanda voucher
• 4th and 5th: HKD$50 foodpanda voucher
- If 2 or more registered users recycled the same amount of items, the registered user who reaches the amount earlier should be the winner.
- The winning notification shall be provided by WhatsApp message (Tel. no.: 9706 6517) to the valid registered mobile phone number of iRecycle mobile APP. Winners who cannot complete the winning confirmation by the registration link provided in the winning notification within 10 calendar days after received the winning notification will forfeit the prize.
- Award winning email will be sent to winners through the registered email address at foodpanda mobile APP.
- Each registered user is eligible for one prize only in a month.
- All the prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash or other products.
- All photos are for reference only.
- In the interest of fairness, the employees of Baguio iRecycle Limited and staff that were responsible or involved in any part of this event in the merchant companies are not eligible to entry.
- Baguio iRecycle Limited is not the supplier of the above prizes and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the prizes collected and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- If registered data or winning notification are lost, inaccurate, unidentifiable or damaged caused by any computer, network, telephone or technical issues which are not attributed to the default of iRecycle, Baguio iRecycle Limited shall not have any legal liability if the participant is judged as disqualified and the participant cannot object.
- Terms and conditions of Baguio iRecycle Limited and prize suppliers shall apply.
- Baguio iRecycle Limited and prize suppliers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Baguio iRecycle Limited and prize suppliers shall be final.
- For terms and conditions of iRecycle Door-to-Door recycling service, please refer to http://gmc.baguio.com.hk/door2door-recycling/?lang=en
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.